Who says you cannot be sexy while pregnant? While you should consult your doctor before doing any exercise routine, especially when pregnant, Denise Austin really puts a great spin on exercising to be healthy and to stay healthy; especially when pregnant!
This video will help you look your best while pregnant and promote overall health to your unborn child. It will prepare you body for childbirth.
How Does Fit & Firm Pregnancy Work?
Denise Austin lays it all on the line with this awesome workout for pregnant mothers. With as little as 20 minutes a day you can achieve great results for your entire body.
Denise Austin is an exceptional fitness trainer recognized all over the world for her great workout DVD’s and TV exercise programs. She brings this workout to a whole new level and to a whole new audience! Just because you are pregnant does not mean that fitness should be out of the question. The easy to follow routines help keep your energy up and motivate you to become a healthier mom!
Regardless of your fitness level this will be a great workout for you!
What Other Say – Does Fit & Firm Pregnancy Work?
I did not find any reviews documenting specific amount of weight loss, but with this program weight loss is not necessarily the goal. The purpose is to help you stay “healthy” in your pregnant months while toning muscle and relaxing your body.
According to Amazon Reviews, pregnant viewers found the workout to be great during and after pregnancy while being a great daily workout.
J. Ramsey from Florida states that,
“it is very easy to follow and trains all body parts – aerobics and strength training. Denise even shows how to breathe properly and how to do Kegels.”
Mary affirms that by saying,
“this DVD is perfect for toning and just keeping in shape during pregnancy. It is easy to follow and good for someone who isn’t big into exercise.”
And E. Echevarria notices that,
“Denise Austin is great in this video. No matter what trimester, there’s a way to exercise. It even includes exercises for after pregnancy. I’m saving this DVD for my next pregnancy!!! I even use it now that I’m not pregnant.”
It is never too late or too early to start bringing some health into your life. Denise Austin can help you achieve maximal results with little effort. Get off your feet and get moving with this amazing pregnancy exercise focused on expectant mothers and mothers who just delivered!
Does It Help You Lose Weight?
It is important not too lose too much weight during pregnancy to maintain the health of your unborn child. However, after pregnancy this workout will be a great solution to getting off the excess baby weight.
Keeping up with the video and focusing on committing to daily exercise will be a great factor in your weight loss. This workout routine is great even after the birth of your new baby. It helps to focus on keeping your body healthy so you can enjoy a long, fun-filled life with your newborn!
Pros and Cons
- Great workout for any trimester. This product is great no matter what trimester you are in and is even awesome for after the baby comes.
- Short but sweet! This product gets right to the point in little to no time. Who says that you have to spend countless hours at a gym or exercising at home to a video for hours a day? With just 20 short minutes this video can help you get toned and fit in a time that is more suitable for any mother-to-be!
- Great for beginners. If you have never really worked out before then this is a great routine for you. It is not too fast-paced and keeps you engaged the entire time.
- It is mostly for beginners. Some reviewers thought that the workout was not focused on those who had been active prior to pregnancy. The point is to get active but some found that it did not really do anything for them on a workout level.
- Not challenging enough! Just because you are pregnant does not mean you cannot keep up. Some reviews felt that it was unchallenging and a waste of time!
Problems and Complaints
There have yet to be any reviews written about problems or complaints. However, when you are pregnant you should consult with a physician prior to starting a workout plan as it could cause problems to you and the health of your unborn child.
Keeping in shape while expecting is easier than ever with Denise Austin’s Fit and Firm Pregnancy. Regardless of your trimester there is something in it for everyone. There is no better time than now to get yourself into shape and with Denise’s awesome DVD you can be on the road to a happier, healthier life for you and your unborn child!