The GoWear Fit Lifestyle and Calorie Management System helps you set up and realize weight loss goals. Apart from calculating the calories that you burn while working, exercising, or even while sitting, it also logs your sleeping duration and calculates your sleep efficiency.
You can carry it around as an armband. It gives you your daily or weekly trends and also some valuable guidance and tips.
What is the GoWear Fit Lifestyle And Calorie Management System?
The GoWear Fit System gives you the ability to measure all the calories that you burn, the steps that you take, your physical activity, whether it is moderate or vigorous, as well as your sleep efficiency and duration.
What Does GoWear Fit Lifestyle And Calorie Management System Comprise of?
The GoWear Fit includes the following devices along with three months of free bundled services:
- A Multi Sensor Armband Device – It calculates the number of calories that you burn during a period of physical activity or even when you are idle. It also has a pedometer and facilitates measuring your sleep duration and efficiency.
- A Minute-To-Minute Display Device – It is optional, and you’ll have to splurge some extra dollars on this luxury.
- Online Activity Manager Service – This is a subscription-based service. However, it is free for all users for the first three months. Later, you’ll have to choose from one of the three plans.
The armband records your physical activity using the inbuilt accelerometer by identifying the distinct patterns in the movement. It also records your skin temperature and calories burned inside muscles for generating heat.
You tell the software what and how much you have eaten, the system will generate a report for you detailing the calories consumed and calories burned. Its unique feature also takes into account the amount of sweat released from the body during workouts to accurately measure calorie burns.
How Does The GoWear Fit Work?
Does GoWear Fit Lifestyle And Calorie Management System Really Work?
C. Dashnaw from Florida says, “This device is an incredible motivator… I cannot recommend it highly enough.”
The system helps track and achieve your weight loss objectives. It breaks down the process of losing weight to simple mathematics. You see the number of calories consumed and burned. The difference tells you whether you have lost or gained weight.
It constantly motivates you to keep up with physical activity. Once you start getting the reports, you will start walking more than what you did before. You will play longer with your kids when you’ll see the amount of calories you burn during the process.
What Is The Tariff Of Monthly Plans Of Online Activity Manager Service?
You will not be billed for the first three months, after which you will have to choose from one of the three available options.
- The first plan asks you for a one-year commitment. The monthly rental is $6.95.
- You can also choose to pay $9.95 per month along with a commitment for a period of six months.
- If you do not want to make any commitment, then you will have to pay $12.95 for a single month.
These plans will be billed on a monthly basis. You will not have to pay the whole sum at once.
Pros And Cons
- Very effective and accurate;
- Measures sweat released during the workout, sleep duration, sleep efficiency and calories burned;
- The GoWear fit Online Activity Manager is FREE for three months if you purchase it from Amazon;
- The device is sturdy and the band can be easily cleaned with water;
- The website is easy to navigate.
- The monthly plans are a little more expensive than some other websites;
- The display device is optional;
- Extra armbands are also quite expensive;
- A few customers have experienced trouble while logging in for the first time;
- It is not waterproof;
- Customer service is not exceptional.
How Much Weight Will I Lose?
C. Dashnaw, like hundreds of other users, experienced significant weight loss with the Gofit Wear.
“When I first got the device and used it in conjunction with sparkpeople, I had a calorie deficit of 1000-1200 calories a day, and, sure enough, I dropped 3.5 pounds very quickly.”
Zeugma finds the GoWear fit very morivating. She wears it when jogging, snowboarding, or during the everyday chores. After wearing it for 2 more months, she says:
“… two months later, another 9 or 10 pounds gone! Sometimes it feels slow, but I’m still losing and not gaining, and that’s what matters! For the first time in my life, I’m actually enjoying exercise (I started training for my first triathlon last month!), and I really have to give my armband a lot of credit for changing the way I look at working out.”
M. Thistlethwaite from Las Vegas says,
“I can finally see my calorie burn and target my calorie intake to lose weight. I increased my activity and tweaked my diet and lost 12 lbs the first month.”
Problems and Complaints
Some customers point out that the readings are not always accurate, especially for activities, such as hiking. Also, you cannot use it while swimming. Others, like J. King, do not like the fact that they have to pay in order to use the website.
“I was less excited that I have to pay to use a website instead of have software running on my PC after shelling out all the money.”
Also, you cannot use the GoWear Fit while swimming. However, it is very useful for most of the physical activities.
Should You Buy the GoWear Fit?
So far, the GoWear Fit has received a total of 242 customer reviews, with an average 4-star rating. Out of 242 customers, less than 60 have given 3 stars or less. In my opinion, you should certainly go for the GoWear Fit. You will find the price quite attractive and reasonable.