If you’re looking for a workout that will kick your butt into shape, then this could be the ideal one for you. Offering both cardio and strengthening exercises, this 60 minute video does it all. With this DVD there are no excuses as to why you cannot kick start your weight loss while having fun!
How Does The 30 Day Shred Work?
Targeted more towards the advanced levels, this amazing exercise routine offers high aerobics, basic choreography and total body toning exercises. The workout does start off slow and work its way up so even if you are a beginner you should still try the DVD.
If burning fat and sculpting muscle is what you are looking for then this could be the right purchase for you. There is no rest for the weary. Just like her training style on “The Biggest Loser”, Jillian kicks you into high gear and demands you strut your stuff while kicking the pounds to the door.
Does 30 Day Shred Work?
Yes! The 30 Day Shred targets all aspects of your body allowing for a total body fat burn. Staying consistent with the workout and eating right results in “shredded” pounds. The use of two five-pound dumbbells helps to keep your muscles toned and lean while working out every aspect of your body.
A majority of the users find Jillian’s style to be closely related to her work on “The Biggest Loser”. Despite her demanding tone most find her to be a great motivator based on the Amazon Reviews.
Satisfied users like Lexi state that:
“I noticed a difference in my endurance just within a few days.”
And Kim explains:
“I love this DVD. It has 3 levels, so it’s good for any fitness level. It will kick your butt no matter what level you are, if you are willing to give it your all. Plus you are done in 25 minutes, who can’t find 25 minutes?”
Is It For Men, Too?
Jamie gives it five stars and states that “I’ve been doing the shred along with Jillian’s No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat Boost Metabolism DVDs. I LOVE these DVDs. I used to do Tae Bo and wanted to add some variety, but I wasn’t sure a "girl" workout would be able to burn as well, but boy was I wrong. It’s twice as hard as Tae Bo due to the Strength training, and this particular DVD is GREAT to start out with due to its short run time and serious burn I get from these 20 min workouts. I highly recommend this DVD it’s cheap and effective."
So it really is a no-brainer that this workout truly does work!
Does It Help You Lose Weight?
With proper diet and a dedication to the workouts you can loose inches along with pounds. You have to really do the program to see results. Sticking to the routine and staying motivated is sure to help you drop the pounds.
A mother from Florida states that after only nine days with this butt-busting workout she lost 12 pounds and is happy to report that while only using a mat and some hand weights it is an easy workout for her busy lifestyle and really helped her to rid some extra weight.
Caroline says that the workout allows you to tone all your muscle groups and Jillian helps to motivate you all the way through to the end. It is something she highly recommends.
Pros and Cons
According to a mom from Florida it is a great workout that requires minimal equipment. You can just use a mat and some hand weights and that is all that is needed to complete the DVD.
- Jillian gives you an intense workout at any level.
- Maximum benefit in the least amount of time. Some even refer to it as the “workout from hell” since Jillian pushes you to your breaking point but this does not come without results!
- Great for moms and busy professionals alike. The workout is quick and time friendly for busy individuals while it gets right to the point!
- Some of the viewers felt that the other girls in the video did not work at the same pace as Jillian. This became a problem when the camera was focused solely on them. When the camera returns to Jillian they are no longer at the same point in the workout.
- Boring. This video may not be liked by all. In order to obtain the excellent results you need to “stick” to the video which can get boring and redundant over time.
- Some have reporting back and arm problems after using the DVD just one time. Even those that are no stranger to workouts found some of the exercises to cause pain.
Problems and Complaints
Minor back and arm problems have been reported by some user’s to-date.
Jillian does it again. She will kick your butt into fitness with the 30 Day Shred. This Biggest Loser trainer does it again with this amazing DVD used to help get your body into great shape. I love it and highly recommend it. What do you have to lose, except for maybe those love handles! You can buy it from Amazon.