Kellogg is a popular cereal producing company. It manufactures its products in more than 18 countries and deals with 180 countries in its sale and trade. The company has its base headquarters in the USA and claims to be the biggest manufacturing company in Europe. The food company with the help of scientists and researchers has compiled information and facts that explain how cereal is the best answer to nutrition and energy demands of the body.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Our body, after staying hungry for several hours needs to replenish and rehydrate. Cereals are the best answer to the body’s requirements at that time of the day. Kellogg is the first food company that ever employed its very own dieticians to make the best cereal products. They believe in the importance of the first meal of the day, i.e. breakfast.
Kellogg highlights several health advantages for cereal eaters. They emphasize that cereals reduce threats of sickness. They also highlight the significance of breakfast. They say that people who are in habit of skipping breakfast are usually overweight and obese.
What Does The Research Say?
Kellogg research points out and explains that cereal consumption makes the intake of nutrition easier and more efficient. The sugar content in the cereal is minute and equals to only four percent of the total intake of sugar in a day. Children who take Kellogg cereals generally have a lower BMI. This is in contrast to the kids having higher BMIs due to their bad habit of skipping breakfast.
Kellogg research shows that teenagers who consume instant cereals are way healthier and have a skinnier waist, in a healthy way, than those kids who prefer other food. Kellogg emphasizes fiber has the highest nutrition value of all. Also the firm emphasized that fiber reduces diseases and illnesses that are associated to poor lifestyles.
Kellogg states its mission is to make every effort in making great tasting nutrition packed cereal that brings the goodness of wholesome grain and the most important nutrition i.e. the dietary fiber.
The General Misconception
Kellogg has played its part in eliminating the wrong floating ideas associated with certain nutrition related issues such as those about the presence of sodium and sugar in breakfast cereals. The company stresses that other breakfast options have higher sugar content if compared to the ready to eat cereals.
According to a well known diet regulatory authority, breakfast cereals usually contain very high amounts of sugar, especially those cereals that are intended to be made for children. Kellogg on the other hand makes sure that the amount of sugar in their cereal is acceptable and below the danger mark.
Kellogg reveals that people are mistaken when they assume that whole grain products are abundant in fiber. The company called a round table conference that looked into the matter. The problem was the appearing confusion due to the wrong image being portrayed that reflected fiber and whole grain to be interconnected.
Kellogg’s has something for everybody. They manufacture various products to suit everyone’s taste.
- Frosted Flakes are crispy flakes of corn that are covered in a sweetened sugar coating.
- Frosted Mini Wheats is another energy packed cereal by Kellogg that offers high amounts of fiber that keeps one going all day long. This cereal is available in various yummy flavors that fulfill both your appetite and your crave for something nice.
- Then there are the Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, the classic and one of the very first products from Kellog. This product has golden crunchy corn flakes that would appeal to any simple corn flakes lover.
- Froot Loops is another brilliant idea by Kellogg’s that appeals to the older and younger alike. The colorful and fruity flavored loops are pleasing to the eye and tasty on the taste buds.
- Raisin Bran is an interesting choice for the more creative ones who would admire the crunchy combination of bran corn flakes and juicy nice raisins to go along with it.
- Product 19 is another amazing production. This cereal is a combination of essential vitamins and minerals. It consists of toasted wheat, oats and rice.
About the author: The author really likes to write about progress development and financial saving methods. His achievements include various published articles on topics related to money, credit card and finance matters. He is an expert on these issues and offers great advice.