If you are your own master, then no amount of pushing, training or education can drive you into calorie-control regimes. Your only solution seems to be your own mind. See if Trevor Scott’s hypnosis can do the trick for you!
How Does "Relax Your Way To Thin" Work?
This CD uses hypnosis to relax and influence your mind. It seeks to equip you with the right mind tools so that you make the right food choices. Since your unhealthy food choices are triggered in the head, the hypsosis seeks to snub those bad wants. Can you imagine craving a fresh salad? I know I can’t. But some reviewers of his CD say Trevor Scott is a miracle worker.
You know, as a conscious individual, what the right food choices are, but you don’t always make those choices. Trevor uses hypnosis to help your subconscious choices align with the conscious ones.
What Others Say – Does “Relax Your Way To Thin” Work?
Reviews at Amazon show that it does work.
Sadie, a Californian, says she noticed five days into listening to the hypnosis CD that she was making all the right choices at the supermarket, and she wasn’t even trying consciously! She hadn’t lost any weight at the time of penning her thoughts, but she hadn’t hit the 21-day mark yet – the entire course of the hypnosis.
Linda, another Californian, doubled Sadie’s claim among others: she noticed changes in her eating habits, but no weight loss. She too hadn’t hit the 21-day mark at the time of reviewing.
One of the reviewers, Jordan, exclaimed about losing 17 lbs on the basis of healthier eating habits instilled by Trevor’s hypnosis, but doesn’t say, in how long.
Others like Marilyn and Roy Hutchison offer more details. She lost 6 lbs in a month and he lost 40 lbs in 5 months. That is about 1.5 to 2 lbs every week, on average, which is an very healthy rate of weight loss. The best part, though, is their claim of weight maintenance thereafter.
Let’s hear it from the horses’ mouths. Here’s what reviewers have to say:
- Good music to voice volume / ratio.
- Background music is calming and not obnoxious or overpowering.
- The self-esteem-related affirmations and imagery are very helpful.
- The speaker has a decent voice, though some call it a bit robotic.
- Contains imagery regarding choosing the right foods when grocery shopping, imagining yourself in social situations making the right food choices, as well as imagery regarding your ideal body shape.
- The beginning of the relaxation portion is helpful; Trevor goes through each part of the body and helps you relax.
- It can be a little frustrating. For instance, after going head-to-toe, mentioning each body part and telling you to let it relax, he tells you to relax even more. And again, and again!
- Some of the imagery seems like non-sense. He’ll ask you to picture yourself holding a yardstick where the 36 inch mark on the yardstick is stress and the 0 mark is complete relaxation. "Now take your relaxation 4 inches closer to the 0 mark; and closer; ready, set, go!"
- The hypnosis will say "you will prefer low carb", while it’d be definitely more effective to suggest that "you will prefer green vegetables and chicken".
- A lot of reviewers say the voice put them to sleep. While Trevor will say the hypnosis works even if you fall asleep, as somebody puts it, sleeping all the time is a bad way to lose weight!
Overall, Trevor Scott’s “Relax Your Way Thin” hypnosis method has received good reviews and it is a promising tool that can help you reach your weight loss goal faster and easier.