Shake your arms to defined beauty all with one simple product! It really is just as described. Just shake and define those arms and get rid of that excess flab. This is a workout for any age and takes just six minutes a day to achieve maximum results.
Clueless on what exercises work best? Never fear, this product comes with a short DVD that shows you exactly what to do to get the best results.
How Does the Shake Weight Dumbbell Work?
With a revolutionary design that features “Dynamic Inertia” this dumbbell moves with just a little shake to maximize your efforts. Not only does it help to tone the arms, but also the chest and shoulders as well as the upper back muscles.
It is small enough to take with you to the gym or hide under your bed when not in use. But this product is so great, why would you want to hide it away?
What Others Are Saying – Does the Shake Weight Dumbbell Work?
Many users are finding the Shake Weight to be an excellent purchase. With little effort you can really feel the results. In just six short minutes a day you can help lose the flab on your arms! If your arms are already flab-free and partially toned, no problem! This product only adds to the great lean and toned look of your arms, plus, it spices up your routine! Why continue to use boring dumbbells? With this product you no longer have to.
I found the Amazon Reviews interesting. Nicki from Tustin states,
“my upper arms have become more and more flabby over the years, and within just a few weeks, I see a shocking improvement. I also do the 6 minute workout daily (because of the positive results, I am very motivated to keep doing it).”
Sherry, who has already used the Shake Weight for about 10 days, states,
“I use it about 5 times a week and have felt a difference in my arms and chest. I’ve noticed toner arms and a difference in my chest muscles. So, for me it does work. The only bad thing is that once you have achieved a certain level you can’t add more weight. As a recommendation to improve and "maintain" tone I would recommend the item.”
Regardless of your fitness level this can really add to your daily workout. Put away those boring dumbbells and put some spice back into your workout! You will be very pleased that you did.
How To Shake The Shakeweight
Does It Help You Lose Weight?
While weight loss is not the main focus of this product, slimmer, sexier arms are. And with proper and daily use you can be sure to get what’s promised to you. The revolutionary new technology found in the Shake Weight offers users greater results with less effort.
You can get a more toned and sculpted look in your arms, chest and shoulders with proper use.
Pros and Cons
- Fairly inexpensive easy to follow instructions. You do not need to continually use the DVD to remember the “routine.” Most of the instructions can be done from memory alone making the DVD practically obsolete after the first couple of uses.
- Delivers a more toned, slender arm and shoulder with daily use as recommended.
- You can feel the burn the very next day. It does not take weeks or even months to gain some perspective on the outcome that you are going to get with this product. The feeling is almost instant!
- Easy to use and great for all ages.
- Purchase two and maximize your results! Instead of spending 6 minutes on each arm, purchase two and six minutes is all you need to make both arms look amazing!
- You can make up your own routine. Getting sick of the DVD instructions? Perhaps you like a method used on another DVD or even something a friend may have taught you? Spice it up. The possibilities are endless.
- If not used properly you can develop arm and shoulder pain.
- Boring! Some people think the product is boring and a waste of money. All opinions are different and what is right for one user may not be the case with another.
- For those who do not care about the technology that it advertises, perhaps your money would be better spent on regular dumbbells.
Problems and Complaints
Some arm and shoulder pain has been reported via reviews. You should use the product as specified to help eliminate some discomfort.
C. Far from California experienced injury in her neck. She explains:
“Unfortunately, very shortly after finishing the workout, my neck started hurting pretty bad. I gave it a few days, and finally had to make an appointment with my chiropractor. He told me that two of the exercises on the DVD (that involved shoulder rotation and working with the weight behind the neck) were probably what injured my neck.”
With its unique Dynamic Inertia, this is no ordinary dumbbell. The exercises are limited to what your imagination holds and with an easier than ever approach to toning your arms you cannot go wrong! I already own one and would recommend it to anyone who wants toned and sleek arms. Go out and get one today, you will be glad you did.