Asian cultures have believed for centuries that green tea, rich in antioxidants, increases metabolism and helps to burn fat.
The benefits of green tea might include blocking fat, according to lab tests in mice, but this doesn’t mean that green tea is the new miracle diet. Weight loss is still accomplished through a delicate balance between calorie consumption and activity level.
But here’s the skinny (pun intended) on the 2009 mice test. Mice that ate food laced with green tea extract gained less weight and less fat than those who ate unlaced food. There were also fewer signs of “fatty liver” disease in the mice that ate the green tea. Are you wondering just how much tea the mice consumed? Their dose would be equivalent to what you and I would get if we drank seven cups of green tea a day. Good thing for us, it comes in a powder that we can put in or on just about anything.
How To Make/Prepare Vital Life Matcha Green Tea
Other Ways To Make Matcha Green Tea
While steeping green tea leaves is beneficial, with Vita Life Matcha you actually get to consume the whole powdered leaf. You can do this in a number of ways:
- Mix 2g of Green Tea Powder with 8oz of water.
- Include a tablespoon of Green Tea Powder in your fruit smoothie.
- Mix a tablespoon of Green Tea Powder into your yogurt.
- Make your own Starbucks-style green tea “frappuccino”!
The options are really endless. Perhaps the most popular way to drink it is to add a little milk and some sweetener (i.e stevia, splenda).
Vita Life Matcha is a powder that is easy to store, easy to use, and easy to incorporate into just about any beverage, snack, or meal!
Does Vita Life Matcha Work for Weight Loss?
It works on mice, but what about us? In a 2007 Japanese study, 240 men and women were given varying amounts of green tea extract for three months. Those who got the highest amount of green tea, lost fat and weight and had lower blood pressure and lower LDL.
A Matcha user reports in her review:
“I have felt really good since drinking this 4-5 times a day and have lost a full pant size in just a few weeks!”
How Does Vita Life Matcha Taste?
Vita Life Matcha is light and grassy. It has a slightly sweet taste and no unpleasant aftertaste. It is smooth and mellow and not as bitter as other green teas.
What Others Are Saying
Vita Life Matcha (Green Tea Powder) has received excellent reviews on Amazon with 92% of people giving it at least 4 out of 5 stars.
F. Newsom drinks Matcha every morning and recommends adding a little stevia to sweeten it. She says:
“I will never drink anything else! This tea is so smooth and not at all bitter.”
How Much Weight Will I Lose?
Green tea alone will not help you lose a noticeable amount of weight. However, when coupled with a healthy diet and exercise, Vita Life Matcha powder can help you lose the recommended 1-2 pounds per week.
How To Make Matcha Green Tea Cappuccino
To better dissolve matcha tea you will need a whisk or a simple electrical milk whipper.
- Place 2 heaping spoonfuls of Matcha Green Tea inside a container (i.e plastic cup)
- Add 1/3 cup of boiling water.
- Stir until it gets foamy
- Empty content in your tea cup
- Add 2/3 cup of warm milk inside the container and whip.
- Empty milk in your tea cup
How To Make Matcha Green Tea Frappuccino
For Green Tea Frappuccino recipes click here.
Vita Life Matcha: Pros and Cons
- This product is 100% natural green tea powder, made with quality fresh tea leaves.
- A good alternative of unhealthy sugar-loaded sodas or Lipton.
- No artificial food coloring is added.
- Green tea powder contains essential vitamins and minerals such as: vitamin C, E, B1, B2, carotene, antioxidants, and fluoride.
- This product is versatile and easy to use. If it stays unopened, it can last for 2 years.
- It is affordable.
- To better dissolve the tea, you many need to buy a whisk
- Some people do not like the taste.
Please don’t go on a green tea powder fast. Eat your fruits and veggies, your nuts and seeds, and yes, be sure to mix in some green tea.
Diane McKay, PhD, a Tufts University scientist who studies antioxidants says,
“The evidence certainly suggests that incorporating at least a few cups of green tea every day will positively affect your health. It’s not going to cure anything and it shouldn’t be consumed as a drug, but it can complement the rest of the diet.”
Buy this package from Amazon – it will last you for half a year!