Write for Us
Would users be happy to land on your guest article page and be willing to read the full post and share the content? If yes, then feel free to guest post on Weight Loss Triumph.
Why Should You Write for Weight Loss Triumph
- Each day, more than 2,000 people read Weight Loss Triumph. The site receives 100s of natural one-way backlinks from PR4, 5, 6, and even PR7 sites.
- You get 2 "dofollow" links in your author bio or within the main body of the article if you can naturally place them in.
- If your article is interesting, well-researched and original, and if you link to it from social sites (i.e Facebook, Google +1, etc) it will quickly acquire Page Rank 3 or higher.
- Your article is directly linked from our home page for at least 8 days.
- Google spiders all WeightLossTriumph articles within minutes of their publication.
- Weight Loss Triumph receives monthly around 110,000 page views and 75,000 visitors (organic traffic) and is growing steadily.
You are welcome to write for WLT
The kind of writing we are seeking is news reporting on any topic that is relevant to diet/fitness/weight loss.
Following Google's latest algorithmic changes (Panda and Penguin) we can afford publishing only content that has the following two features:
It is Newsworthy. Visit Google News or any other news portal and see what has been going on in the fitness/diet world during the last few days. Any new diet pills? Any scientific discovery? Any inspiring story of a person who lost weight? Be a reporter and write a news report on a topic that others would find interesting to read about.
- It is Well-Researched and has decent length (at least 750 words). Do not just scratch the surface. Research and elaborate on the topic so that you will completely cover it and make it better than it appears in the original sources.
If, on the other hand, you choose to write an article that elaborates on a non-newsworthy topic (an "old" topic that hundreds of other writers have already written on) you should make sure you give it a UNIQUE and insightful spin so that it will stand out among the "crowd". A word of caution here: We do not publish articles that provide nothing but rehashed, decade-old information (i.e 5 Myths About Weight Loss, 6 Weight Loss Tips, etc).
Remember to accompany your article with relevant photos or/and videos (include source), several sub headlines, Meta and Keyword tags, an author bio, and a picture of your face.
If your article contains health claims (i.e Health Benefits of X Food or Y Exercise), make sure you include links to the original scientific studies or authoritative sites that prove these claims.
Here are some articles that we enjoyed publishing:
- Don't Eat Breakfast If You Want To Lose Weight
- BMI 30 or 50lbs Overweight Now Qualifies You For Lap Band Surgery
- What's Wrong with hCG? Fraud, Fad, Scam...
How to Submit Your Article
- Scroll to the bottom of this page and create your account.
- An email will be sent to you with a pasword and a link to the back end of the site.
- Once you log into your account, upload a picture of your face.
- Scroll to the very bottom of your account page and click on "Create Content"
- Once you upload your article and hit "Save", we will review it and either approve its publication or delete it. Keep a copy of your article in case you want to improve it and re-submit it.
- We review all submissions twice a week.
How to Not Have Your Article Rejected
- Accompany your article with a picture of yourself (not a cartoon).This is a must.
- Follow the guidelines for topic and quality given above.
- Proofread your article to make sure it is free of grammatical errors and awkward expressions.
- Include at least one medium size photo that relates to your article. Include a credit link to the photo. Great places to find FREE images are FreeDigitalPhotos.net, Photoxpress.com, Flickr’s Creative Commons section, and Sxc.hu. In nearly all cases, some attribution is required.
- Break your article into several small (3-5 line) paragraphs and include at least two H3 Subheadlines. This will make your article easier to read.
- Remember to include a one-sentence description of your article to be used as Meta Tag
Disclosure: We review and test many products on this site. Nobody pays us to review their product. However, if you end up purchasing one of these products we sometimes receive a small fee from the merchant. This helps to keep the site maintained and running.