Man or woman, aged or young, we all like to look good. Now that is a known fact. And of all the things that compromise our looks, obesity ranks high. But if that was the only reason, then also perhaps, we could have lived with it – however the fact remains that, obesity can be killing as well. Yes, it is known to be the cause of many a disease and if you seek the opinion of a medical professional, the person would thus advice you to shed those extra pounds as soon as possible.
And thus the battle with that belly, which many people find quite difficult to beat.
But the good news is, there’s help at hand. The market is flooded with dietary supplements that all claim to help people lose weight quickly. And Trimspa is one of them. Frankly, it was not very well known, that is not before Anna Nicole Smith was made the spokesperson. However since then, it has become quite popular and today, many people who are trying to lose weight try this. But what about Trimspa results – does this give good results? If you are considering this dietary supplement for weight loss, it always makes sense to first find an answer to this question.
Let us now take a look at what Trimspa promises to do
• It helps you reduce cravings
• It makes a person feel full and satisfied
• It accelerates fat breakdown
• It can burn fat efficiently
Here are the ingredients of Trimspa
• Hoodia Gordonii – This is what makes you feel full.
• Green Tea Extract – Because of this, Trimspa is able to burn those fats.
• Cocoa Extract – Water in the body too can also add up, and this is what helps you shed the weight of water.
• Vanadium – Apart from being a natural appetite suppressant, it can also convert carbohydrates to energy.
• Chromium Chelavite – Carbohydrate cravings are reduced and it also converts protein to muscle, apart from turning sugar to energy.
• Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose & Citrus Naringinine – Both of these work as appetite suppressants.
Now the important question – Does Trimspa work?
Please take note of the fact that Trimspa’s effectiveness has not been reviewed by the FDA or the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Also keep in mind that it is known to trigger migraines, increase blood pressure and a feeling of anxiety. It is also not suggested for all those who are taking antidepressant drugs or are suffering from shellfish allergies. But in spite of all these side effects, there are thousands who would say that Trimspa did indeed help them get back into shape.
So if you want to lose weight, you can try Trimspa and see whether it is working for you or not. But be careful, and definitely avoid it if you are breastfeeding, pregnant or not yet 18 years of age.